1. What are the size of booths available?
There are two sizes of booths available and these are:
85 Booths at 15’ X 15’
3 Booths at 30’ X 30’
2. What is the cost of the booths?
Foreign – US$1,500.00 (TT$10,000.00)
Local – US$1,200.00 (TT$8,000.00)
Foreign/Local – USD$3, 875.00 ($TT25, 000.00)
3. What are opening and closing times for the Innovation Village?
9:00am – 9:00pm (Thursday 9th - Saturday 11th October, 2014)
4. What are the exhibit set-up and dismantle hours?
Exhibitors are required to set up on Wednesday 8th October between the hours of 10am – 8pm. ALL booths MUST be completely set up by Wednesday 8th October, no later than 9pm.
Dismantling must be done on Sunday 12th October between the hours of 10am – 12 midnight.
Booths cannot be dismantled before the stipulated time period. Kindly ensure that an official representative of your booth (bearing the Exhibitor’s badge) is present at all times when your booth is being dismantled. If this representative is not present, you will be barred from removing any items.
5. Who does the Innovation Village target?
The Innovation Village will be open to the public. Delegates of the ACF will be in attendance.
6. How do I reserve an exhibit space?
You will have the opportunity to choose your booth space. However, booth assignments are done on a first come, first serve basis once full payment of the booth has been received.
7. Is it possible to share my booth with another company?
No, only one company per booth is allowed.
8. Would there be entertainment at the Innovation Village?
A comprehensive entertainment package is being developed to complement the exhibitors throughout the opening of the village.
9. What promotional opportunities are available for the exhibitors?
Exhibitors would be promoted via the ACF website, through social media such as the ACF Innovation Village Facebook and Twi, strategically placed digital boards and signage across the country, and at the Forum itself.
10. How many people are expected to attend the Innovation Village?
Over the course of the 3 days of the village we anticipate attendance in the vicinity of 30,000-35,000 people.
11. Who should we contact for any special needs?
The Innovation Village Secretariat is available to address any special needs of exhibitors. They may be contacted via telephone at 339-5551 or email at email@example.com
12. Where do I park?
Exhibitors would be afforded designated parking at the eastern end of the Jean Pierre complex.
13. Can I leave items overnight?
Yes, however, while the Village will be providing perimeter security, we encourage you to secure your belongings as the Village will not be held liable for missing or broken items.
14. Is there a deadline to register for booths?
The deadline for registration is September 10th 2014. We strongly suggest early registration as the number of booths are limited.
15. Is there anything else that will be included with the booths?
Each booth comes with two complementary chairs and one 6 ft rectangular table, electricity, water supply (where requested) and internet access via WIFI.
16. Will wireless internet be provided?
17. Is water available for use in my booth?
Yes, this request can be facilitated in the Exhibitors’ Manual. You may contact the Innovation Village Secretariat to request that facility. Early registration is advised to facilitate provision of this.
18. Will there be food court facilities?
Yes, the Innovation Village does include food court facilities.
19. Are free guests passes available?
Each exhibitor is allowed 4 passes. Additional individuals would have to enter through the main entrance at a cost of TT $40.00. Additional booth badges can be purchased at the cost of TT$100 per badge, which will allow access for the three exhibition days.
20. Is security provided specifically for my booth?
No, however there will be 24 hour security will be present throughout the three exhibition days. The village will not be held responsible for any items left after the stipulated time for dismantling booths.
21. Who provides audiovisual equipment for exhibitors?
Exhibitors wanting to use audiovisual equipment are welcome to engage any provider to supplement their booth for the Innovation Village or they may rent from Media 21 limited http://www.media21ltd.com/services
Note that the cost for the audiovisual equipment will be separate from the booth cost and must be paid directly to the aforementioned supplier.
22. Who provides electricity to the exhibit booths?
The Village will provide all booths with one two-plug electronic outlet per booth. Any additional requirements must be identified prior registration. Registration will close on September 10th 2014.
23. What equipment is provided with the booths?
Each booth is equipped with 3 sidewalls, a company name sign, two chairs, two 6’ tables and one wastebasket. Exhibitors are welcome to install additional signage as they desire once it doesn’t encroach on another exhibitor’s space